Tuition is paid every month in ten equal installments based on days offered in a given academic year. There will be no credit for missed classes (including emergency closures). It will be paid at the beginning of every month, with a $15.00 late fee after the 15th (students will not be credited for absences).
- Monday-Thursday: $550.00 per month
- Monday/Wednesday: $275.00 per month
- Tuesday/Thursday: $275.00 per month
Please keep in mind that spaces in Maple Grove Nature School are extremely limited to maintain our small class sizes and low ratios.
Applications are ONLY accepted during the month of March each year for the following school year. To stay up to date on when enrollment opens and other program information sign up below to receive our newsletters and follow us on social media.
Once enrollment opens the application process will be as follows:
- Step 1. Submit an application through this link: Nature School Application for New Families (if you are a currently enrolled family wishing to return, speak to your teacher). The school’s director will contact you with more information after the application deadline passes. Submitting an application is not a guarantee of acceptance or enrollment in the program.
- Step 2. If space is available you will be invited to take a tour of the school with your child to make sure it is a good fit (this is a mandatory step).
- Step 3. The director will notify you in early May as to your enrollment status.
- Step 4. If accepted you will be invited to formally register. Nonrefundable material and admin fees, totalling $100, will be due upon registration. You will be invoiced for tuition prior to the first of each month starting with September.
- Step 5. Attend a mandatory orientation prior to the start of school.
The application deadline was March 31, 2023.
Contact the Nature School Director with questions.