The following is required of all camp participants. Please read, print and complete all forms to bring with you to camp. Blank copies will be available at camp, if needed.
- Required paperwork includes the following:
Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations
Programs must be paid in full (or alternative plans made) no later than one month prior to the start of the program. Failure to make a payment or a payment plan may result in the cancellation of your reservation. Payments for registrations made within a month of the start of a program will be made at checkout unless other arrangements have been made. If you need to make alternative payment arrangements or request tuition assistance please review our Tuition Assistance and Payment Options and contact us with any questions. Check payments may be mailed to Outdoor Education Adventures,1382 NW Countryside Court, McMinnille, OR 97128.
Refunds for participant cancellations or absences
- One month or more prior to registered program – full refund minus a $20 processing fee; may transfer to another available program for up to one year
- Two weeks to one month prior – 50% refund minus a $20 processing fee; no transfer
- Less than two weeks prior – No refund; no transfer
Please contact us at 971-277-2913 if your camper will be absent. There will be no make-up classes for any summer camp programs. Absences will not be refunded and the cancellation policy will be applied.
Camp cancellations and refunds
In order to ensure that we can effectively plan and staff our programs, AND give parents plenty of time to make other plans if we have to cancel due to low registration numbers, we will be strictly enforcing our registration and cancellation policy as stated below:
- 10 days prior to the program we will determine if we need to cancel due to a low number of registrations.
- We will notify any registrants of the cancellation by email and telephone.
- Registrations cancelled due to low numbers will be fully refunded or parents will be given the option of registering for another available program.
- Assuming we will not be cancelling, normal registration will remain open until six days prior to the event. Late registrants will be charged an additional 10%.
- Inclement weather (example: ice, heat, smoke, wind): we cannot offer refunds for cancellations due to inclement weather events. We reserve the right to decide the day of the program whether or not it is safe to hold camp that day.
Day Camp Hours
Full day Adventure Camps run from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Drop-off begins 8:45 am.
Pick-up is by 3:15 pm.
Outdoor Science Explorers After School Hours
Outdoor Science Explorers programs start and end times vary due to school schedules, but they are two and half hours in length.
Hours for other programs will vary
Late Pick-up Policy
Campers who are still in our care at 15 minutes after scheduled pick-up will be enrolled in after care and their parent/guardians will be charged $5 for every 15 minutes camper remains in our care.
Lunches, Snacks, and Water
Please pack a lunch, snacks, and water each day for your camper. Food that does not require an ice pack is preferred. We often take our lunches with us on our adventures and ice packs add weight that makes lunches hard to carry. We will have water available for refilling water bottles.